Remember me
Lost Password Register

Where can I rent a Knighthawk BC?
08-17-2003, 11:17 AM,
Where can I rent a Knighthawk BC?
I'm a new diver, and I've been trying out different types of BCs before I buy. Started with jacket-style (ScubaPro Glide Plus) and just tried a BP/Wings setup. I'd like to try a back-inflate like the Knighthawk before I finally make a purchase. Do any of the local dive shops rent them out? Thanks...
08-17-2003, 12:47 PM,
Re:Where can I rent a Knighthawk BC?
Not sure if anyone rents them but I'd start by calling the local ScubaPro dealers and finding out if they'd be willing to let you try one out. Also, Chris (the administrator of this forum) dives a Knighthawk and could probably give you some more info. on it. Send him a private message. Good Luck in your BC quest. Wink
08-17-2003, 03:47 PM,
I've got a Sea Quest Balance back-inflate BC. It is a very nice streamlined BC. Very high marks. I'd let you try it out sometime.
--Jason
08-19-2003, 07:11 AM,
Any particular reason you're set on buying Scubapro?
08-26-2003, 05:59 PM,

Nothing particular at this point, it's just the line that I'm the most familiar with.
08-27-2003, 07:16 AM,
GUDC replaces their rental gear every year, this is nice because you can try out the latest and greatest. I believe this year they have Seaquest Balance BCD's, all models of Apex regulators and Suunto Cobra computers on every setup. If you haven't tried any of this gear, I would highly recommend it.