Remember me
Lost Password Register

Weekend Dive Reports
05-27-2002, 09:27 PM,
Weekend Dive Reports
<br>Where did everyone dive over the weekend?<br><br>I was at Square with the group on Sat and Perch Lake with GP on Sunday.  We found a boat, some mining equipment, and a dive platform at Perch.  
--Jason
05-27-2002, 11:54 PM,
Re: Weekend Dive Reports
Dove with josejavierlopez256001 in Lake Okoboji on Sunday. We dove the pipelines and the tower. Weather could have been better. It was windy, surface had whitecaps and vis suffered a little. Still had 2 good dives and can't wait to go back. The tower was cool, fish to see, vis can only get better (12-14 but I guess is usually 15+), and company/dive buddy  was great.
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
05-28-2002, 04:04 AM,
Re: Weekend Dive Reports
At last, I can chime in on this question!<br><br>Did Square Lake with the group and had a great time. Met lots of great people and had a couple fun dives. The first dive was with GP and we saw some Crappies that came up to our hands and tried to bite our fingers, it was pretty funny. Also saw the canoe and sunken boat/motor... dang thing wouldn't start for some reason. The second dive was with Jason and we just kind of cruised around looking at marine life which was pretty neat... there were a couple bullheads, one sat at the bottom and didn't move and the other was going after Jason's knees, that was pretty funny as well. Two great dives, weather turned out to be nice later on.
07-30-2002, 06:57 PM,
Re:Weekend Dive Reports
5 of us went to Thunderbay Canada on the 26,27,28 of July and dove with Marice, own of the dive shop he has a 30 foot boat and we had some great diving temps ranged from 51 to 65 degrees No zebra muscles and they have been finding a lot of new wrecks to dive on. If you are interested in contacting him check out I am going to possibly put to gether a Sept. trip together watch our web page