Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rocket Fin vs Turtle Fins?
02-11-2004, 07:45 AM,
Re:Rocket Fin vs Turtle Fins?
Yeah, I guess the blade size thing ain't a big deal but making the foot pocket bigger than the Turtle's is pretty dumb though. If the footpocket info. I heard is true then that really sucks. You'd still be stuck with a foot pocket that's too small for rockboots with the XL Jet, and now with the XXL Jet...too large for anyone with feet smaller than King Kong. :Smile
[/quote]

Hey!! I just picked up a pair of XXL Jets, and they fit me just about perfect!

Of course...I've got the XXXL boots on my Bare drysuit, so that might help...heh.

And FreediveWI - wish I would've known you were looking for a simple snorkel, I just sold my dad's old Scubapro Shotgun (all black, built like a tank...) on eBay for a few buck.
Everyone spends the first nine months of their life in water - the lucky ones make frequent return visits.
02-11-2004, 08:42 AM,
Re:Rocket Fin vs Turtle Fins?
Omicron,

Thanks for the thought, but I just picked up an old Dacor Turbofelx, no vlaves at all, off of Ebay. I saw your shotgun, but for freediivng we look for no valves.

The most prized snorkel that the freedivers I know are looking for are the old Farrallon ones with the moldable orange bite tabs and the contour body.

Jon
"Ignorance begets confidence more often than does knowledge." -Charles Darwin