MNScuba.com

Full Version: FantaSea Scuba - Burnsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Off of Hwy 13 and Diffley, right on the border of Eagan and Burnsville.<br><br>Need a tank, buy it here... Right now they have a deal where you buy the tank for $149 and you get 30 free fills... I ordered mine a couple weeks ago.
That's not too far from my house.  Wow, sounds like a great deal.  I was going to buy a tank this weekend.  Thanks for the heads up.  
No problem, if you go there make sure you give Pat and/or Nick a  hard time for me ;D . Tell 'em Chris sent you and you'll really be in for it, haha.
<br>After I added the boot, dust cap, band, this tank started to add up.  But with the 30 fills it looks pretty reasonable. Wink   <br><br>I told Pat you sent me and he almost threw me out of the store... j/k Wink  <br><br>He almost sold me on one of those mares semi-drys.  I'm going to have to try one of those on.<br><br>I had to drop off my reg at scuba center for annual maintenance.  It's funny how close they are to Fantasea.  It works well for me.
Yeah, Pat seems to be a good guy to deal with. Nick's cool too. How much are we talking for the tank when it's all said and done? I ordered mine, but haven't paid for it yet.
<br>It came out around $210.  Ouch.  But 30 air fills should last a while.  That's worth $120-150 right there. <br><br>Scuba center had tanks for $159, including boot and dust cap.  No air fills.  
Boots and dust caps are that much? Ouch... still a good deal though.

Starfish

Do you like Fantasea?<br><br>I went in to talk about classes and buying some regs.<br>Turns out that they didn't stock anything but an Air2 which I didn't want.  They then put me on a high pressure call list (called my house 5 or 6 times in 5 days) to get me to buy regs.<br><br>After that I decided to look elsewhere.<br><br>
The only time they've called me is when my tank came in. Never had a problem with them and they gave me the choice of octo or AirII but didn't really pressure me into the AirII. How long ago was this?

Starfish

Last June.<br><br>Maybe it was just the salesman?
Pages: 1 2 3 4