MNScuba.com

Full Version: CROSBY BY DATE>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all    I thought before we start having a hundred Crosby postings,  we should just do   CROSBY by DATE.

THEREFORE I SUGGEST THIS KIND OF FORMAT: 

APRIL  28 , 29 , 30     camping out

I WILL be diving  Crosby all weekend.  Starting on Friday the 28th   afternoon  2 dives and possible 1 night dive

planning on diving on the truck 2 or 3 dives, and then Louise, checkingout the new platform, and the sailboat

28th  2 afternoon dives  1 night dive

29th  4 morning dives     later afternoon 4 dives possibly 1 night dive

30th  4 -  6   dives     pack up   be home by 8p.m. or so 

Anyone interested to join can contact me direct or post here.  See you up there and or downunder.   

MaxFACTOR
Are you doing really short dives and short surface intervals?  How do you manage 4 dives in the morning and 4 more in the afternoon?  :o Do the dives on little pony's or spare airs?  Tongue
That is a very aggressive plan. you may want to run that on your tables and see how they work. 9 dives in one day  :o  if I could get out of town this weekend I would come along with the O2.
Where's Crosby Mines on a map. I can find Crosby, and mnscuba.com says its 14 miles E of Brainerd, but I only see Nokay, Clearwater, Portage, etc

MN DNR only seems to have a listing for something near St. Paul.
the pits are all around crosby/ironton. if you dont know your way arround I would try to meet somone at the Holiday in crosby to guid you. you could also get maps at MN school of Diving. check the diveshops list.
Here is a map of the general area of the mines.

I did see that in my searches - but, which one is the mines?

Oh, wait, so the mines aren't a "place" but, a collection of places in that area?
I appreciate your thoughts on the bottom time.  Several of the dives are at 35 ft.  working on a platform.  Trying to straighten out some rails.  As it will use some air to do.  Of course I will be recalculating dives and for those of you who know my diving, I will never violate standards.    I also will rely on surface time and total day in calculating. 

Anyone else  besides CLAYSTAIN DIVER  coming up. 

MaxFactor
I just worry about a guy that is willing to buy at the narrows  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4