MNScuba.com

Full Version: GUE Meeting - Minneapolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll be there  ;D

Look forward to seeing you again jpreston.  Any of the Rochester crew coming out  ???

Hi John,

WE WILL BE THERE WITH AT LEAST 5 instructors and or employees, as well as several from the local ecological college who are interns at the shop.  Looking forward to the information and presentation.  We can all learn something from this presentation.

Maxfactor

Mr preston
We WERE bringing 7 down. We have since changed our minds. Good luck.
Chuck,

We will have at least 5-10 people from Rochester in attendance. It could get larger by next week.

BonJovi2 - You are always welcomed...I set this up for everyone that wants to attend. The main dive shop involved for GUE classes is MDC Sports out of Rochester. One of the owners Jim Campos will be on hand as well as many of us who have been through GUE classes. Hope you could change your mind and spend a little time with us.

John P.

Thank you John.
I regret that I will be unable to attend.

Michelle
Our 6 instructors with their three hundred years of diving experience might be able to make it after all, don't start without us.
Yup, I will be there.
Sounds interesting.  I will be there. 

If this many show up, the after party should be pretty good to.
plan on attending
Hey Will, you have been doing it wrong all these years, now you can learn to do it right, DIR. Make sure to take notes for me so I can DIR, I won't be able to make it after all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4