MNScuba.com

Full Version: Local dive Sunday afternoon October 11th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Checking for interest - I had a blast at the local dive at Little Long Lake back in August

I dont really care where, anyone interested?? Thinking meet up around 2:00 pm like we did last time.....

Also up for the 4th if that works for anyone as well
I haven't made it to Calhoun yet.  Assuming there is nothing else I am supposed to be doing that day, it would work for me.

Last year I quit diving because it was getting cold in September so I reserve the right to wuss out.
I just got back from Lake Calhoun.  It was great to discover that Smith Diving has fun dives at Calhoun every month during summer.  Too bad I discovered it too late and only got to go diving once this year, but it's cool that there's scuba diving that's accessible by bus.  I had a lot of fun this evening, but my first dive buddy had problems with equalizing, so I stuck around and went with another diver--by accident, it became my first night dive--whoo, hoo!

BTW, did anybody pick a place yet for the Oct. 11th dive, or is Little Long Lake the lake by default?
Calhoun was the suggestion by Matt - I am up for that.....no wussin dude!!!

lynnlchan

I might be able to make this one - finally! ;D

What about the previous weekend to this - Oct. 3 & 4? Anyone diving then?

bluefins

If everyone doesn't mind a growing guppy, I'd like to join you.  (my buoyancy is getting better)  (I need a patient dive buddy) on the 11th 

lynnlchan

Happy to pair up with you Michelle!

I might be up for the 4th in addition to the 11th if theres interest there as well....

bluefins

Thanks Lynn!  See ya then  ;D
I've never been out to these two sites.
can't make on the 4th, but could do th e 11th.
Where exactly is the site?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16