MNScuba.com

Full Version: May 22/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This will be our last weekend in MN.  Anyone want to get together to do some diving?
No  Wink
I'll be near St. Cloud that weekend....Wish I was diving the pits up there, but it's for a BIG Scouting event!
I wanted to get out this weekend but next weekend would work to. Any ideas on where?
I haven't been out to little long lake yet this year.  How about that?  I'm open to other suggestions if people have a preference or if anyone's been out to little long and knows the conditions.
I might be able to make the 23rd, if it is earlier in the morning.  In the lake by 9:00?  Is that something doable?  Can't make the 22nd.  Have dive team training.
I could probably make that happen.  Little long lake is on your side of town - sort of, so do you want to do that?  or something else?
I still would love to go but I have never been there - where is it?

The wife gave me the go ahead to dive on the 23rd.  I will see who ever makes it to Little Long for the dive.  Hopefully the vis is good.  This time I will be bringing the camera just in case the albino Northern shows up again.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6