MNScuba.com

Full Version: Warm weather places
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone going to warm water to dive this winter. The only new postings are for ice diving!! Thats sounds interesting but also cold!!! I want to hear about warm waters, and big things to see!!
I'll be heading back to Roatan in Feb. What kind of big things you interested in?
Was in st. Lucia in November, nothing big as I mentioned but a few good dive spots.  Will be in the BVI soon, living on a boat, and planning on several hours a day of being in the water.  Saw some shark in that area before so hope for that again.  Plan is to do a night dive or two too.  Well, sometimes what I call diving is really just snorkeling.  Will probably have tanks on board so might even do a bubble dive.  Will share a dive report when I return..  Wait, I just may not return.
Roatan sounds fun, I love the walls there!! I'll be doing a liveaboard in Utila and will do some of the Roatan sites as well. Last time there, we didn't see a lot of big stuff, but the walls and small stuff were worth the trip. Sea horses, lots of crab, lobster ect... Have fun, I'll give a report when I'm back in mid Feb.