MNScuba.com

Full Version: Discover rebreathers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This post is directed to anyone from gudc. I really enjoyed the last discover rebreather and would like to attend another before i would feel comfortable enough to choose a particular certification path. Will you be offering another discover rebreather course soon? I would particularly like to get some more pool time on the inspiration and dolphin.
You need to get in touch with Chuck_Northrup he is listed on the Member List.

As far i know, he no longer works at GUDC.
Actually i should withdraw that post. I am not sure whether chuck works for gudc anymore. THanks for the info, i will ask him.
Chuck still works for GUDC. He's switched to working part time now. I mentioned this topic to him and he said he'll probably have another discover rebeathers within the next couple months.
Shamre, I wouldn't want to wait a few months if I was you.  Call GUDC, email Chuck, I'm sure they could arrange something for you.

What did you dive at the discover rebreather class???
I talked to Chuck a couple weeks ago and he was looking at setting one up but did not have a date yet.
I tried out the inspiration and the dolphin and one other that i cannot remember the name of right now. Of all of them i liked the inspiration the best.
Probably the Azimuth.  If you take the class again, see is you can trade the Azimuth for the KISS.  I'd like to try one out myself... same with the Meg.

Good luck!  ;D
In your opinion, what is the best rebreather for the money and safety? The kiss? Or a different one....
Pages: 1 2