MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee 5/21-23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm camping and diving at Wazee this weekend along with Lonnie and the good people from SD&T. Look us up if you are in the area. I'll be driving my red jeep -- mnscuba bumper sticker.

I'll be there on Saturday...Can't pass up a SD&T fun dive!!!

Jean

P.S. Egads , even planning on a deep dive and a nite dive on the wall!!! :o
Well, with all the rain we're supposed to get this weekend at least we won't have to rinse off our gear after diving. :Smile
Dan G/Chris:
Lets try to be there by 10 AM Saturday...Is this duable? Campsite or dive shop or Wall?

Thank you very much
Jean Smile
Anyone want to car pool?
I have room for one more or perhaps someone else has a bigger car or truck. I wanted to get up there Sat morning camp over night Sat do a little diving on Sunday and leave by say three or four on Sun.
Jean

How about campsite at 10:00?

Dan

Roger , there Dan!!!

Jean Smile
Good diving with everyone this weekend. I blew out my neck seal after the first dive Saturday. >Sad A little Kentucky Chrome and some aquaseal and I was back in business after the surface interval. Wink
Thanks for another great weekend with Scuba Dive & Travel. Except for the rain it was a perfect dive weekend. And congrats on all who set new personal depth records.
Kind of makes a dry suit not so dry I'll bet!

Pages: 1 2