MNScuba.com
high tech anchor - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: high tech anchor (/showthread.php?tid=5300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: high tech anchor - mattd - 09-23-2010

I'll make a nice bid if someone welds it to Angie's bumper.........

Pics will be required, of course.

Re: high tech anchor - scubafreek864 - 09-23-2010

Now this could be arranged!  >Big Grin  I do have a welder, and know how to use it.  ;D  >Big Grin

Re: high tech anchor - grumpie - 09-23-2010

The High tech anchor auction will end at little long lake at 1300hrs on 10/10/10. this will also be a pot luck dinner please list what you will bring with to eat or drink. the winner of the auction will have their choice of auctioning the anchor off next year if terry does a good job of tie it on the rope. Diving will be option.
grumpie.

Re: high tech anchor - DiverQueen - 09-23-2010

Now Terry, don't get your hopes up....My son broke my 11' long black leather bullwhip playing "Indiana Jones".  The chain I was refering to was a remnant of a logging chain that I found while cleaning up my father's estate.  It's about 3' long and has "Diamond Brand" trademark stamped in the hook.

But I still have a nice Riding Crop that works well for getting the mules going!  >Big Grin

Re: high tech anchor - acharpenter - 09-24-2010

Now this could be arranged!  >Big Grin  I do have a welder, and know how to use it.  ;D  >Big Grin
[/quote]

Matt = dork  Tongue
Robert = Cool, long as someone coughs up the differernce in my gas consumption  >Big Grin

Count us in for the 10/10 1pm - will bring a side of some sort and of course some barley pops!

Will also be planning on diving that day as well!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Re: high tech anchor - scubafreek864 - 09-24-2010

Come on now everyone, let's keep the bids coming.  Only two weeks left to get in on this auction.

I will see everyone on 10/10/10 at 13:00 at the Little Long Lake public access.

Keep on bidding!

Re: high tech anchor - ballfrog - 09-25-2010

OK, $35.  But I won't be able to make the lake as I'll be in South Carolina or Georgia that day.

I'll also have to pay in golf balls. Wink

Re: high tech anchor - grumpie - 09-26-2010

sorry, cash only, I don't think that these guys play with balls or marbles for what they do. They may have a bunch of loose marbles though.

Re: high tech anchor - acharpenter - 09-27-2010

Shoot, not gonna be able to make the 10th after all - already have something going on at 2 in Anoka....

Dang nabbit, any chance the date can be moved - sigh

Re: high tech anchor - DiverQueen - 10-06-2010

What is the bid up to so far?  I think it was $35 from Ball Frog.  I'll have to go $40.....