MNScuba.com
Friday, August 13 Fun Dive - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Friday, August 13 Fun Dive (/showthread.php?tid=1670)

Friday, August 13 Fun Dive - airdownthere - 08-11-2004

We will meet at the Perch Lake boat launch parking lot at 6pm, There will be food as always. Cost is $5.00+tax for an air fill or rental tank and food. Rental gear is 1/2 price.

Please call the store to sign up!

Re:Friday, August 13 Fun Dive - BigFish - 08-14-2004

Thanks airdownthere and Jeff for a nice event, Viz was bad but it was great weather and Jeff didn't burn the food to bad. 8) ;D

Re:Friday, August 13 Fun Dive - scubadog76 - 08-15-2004

Glad you liked my cooking. Next time I'll make it a point to take your brats out of the packaging before I cook them Wink Glad so many made it out! It was a blast and we'll see you all next time, Jeff. ;D

Re:Friday, August 13 Fun Dive - tcjtn0 - 08-16-2004

Glad you liked my cooking. Next time I'll make it a point to take your brats out of the packaging before I cook them Wink Glad so many made it out! It was a blast and we'll see you all next time, Jeff. ;D
[/quote]

Take them out of the package??? :o
Er , nevermind , I won't ask...

Jean

Re:Friday, August 13 Fun Dive - scubadog76 - 08-16-2004

Wow jean. Take an inocent sentence and turn it into a Daniele Steele novel. ;D I was refering to bbq and only bbq I promise. Where were You on Friday anyways? Your usually the first one there.

Re:Friday, August 13 Fun Dive - tcjtn0 - 08-16-2004

I got hung up at Wazee on Friday so I didn't get back until late on Friday night or else I would have been there with my bells on...!!!
(without the package , of course) Wink

Jean