Remember me
Lost Password Register

Friday, August 13 Fun Dive
08-11-2004, 12:01 PM,
Friday, August 13 Fun Dive
We will meet at the Perch Lake boat launch parking lot at 6pm, There will be food as always. Cost is $5.00+tax for an air fill or rental tank and food. Rental gear is 1/2 price.

Please call the store to sign up!
Scott Wemyss<br />Air Down There SCUBA <br />9 East Little Canada Road<br />Little Canada, MN 55117<br />(651) 482-0977<br />www.airdownthere.com<br />airdownthere@msn.com
08-14-2004, 05:29 AM,
Re:Friday, August 13 Fun Dive
Thanks airdownthere and Jeff for a nice event, Viz was bad but it was great weather and Jeff didn't burn the food to bad. 8) ;D
08-15-2004, 07:09 PM,
Glad you liked my cooking. Next time I'll make it a point to take your brats out of the packaging before I cook them Wink Glad so many made it out! It was a blast and we'll see you all next time, Jeff. ;D
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
08-16-2004, 07:05 AM,
Glad you liked my cooking. Next time I'll make it a point to take your brats out of the packaging before I cook them Wink Glad so many made it out! It was a blast and we'll see you all next time, Jeff. ;D
[/quote]

Take them out of the package??? :o
Er , nevermind , I won't ask...

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
08-16-2004, 07:43 AM,
Wow jean. Take an inocent sentence and turn it into a Daniele Steele novel. ;D I was refering to bbq and only bbq I promise. Where were You on Friday anyways? Your usually the first one there.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
08-16-2004, 08:47 AM,

I got hung up at Wazee on Friday so I didn't get back until late on Friday night or else I would have been there with my bells on...!!!
(without the package , of course) Wink

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH