MNScuba.com
Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's (/showthread.php?tid=3637)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - H DAWG - 11-14-2007

Sad but true. SCUBA Daddy's has closed the doors for good.  :-\ If anyone is interested in getting great deals on equipment, contact Dean or Jay at Superior SCUBA, they will be glad to help you.  As for me, I plan to keep on diving. Ciao for Now
H DAWG

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - DiverQueen - 11-14-2007

Bummer Man!  Things looked good when I was there in August....But it's hard to make a living when there is so much competition in the area.  Gas prices and foreclosures are up, incomes down...

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - Nemo - 11-15-2007

Good luck on whatever you do next.

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - LRRP02 - 11-15-2007

ya and all those good deals on the internet maybe he should've tried stocking every line of gear for those that were looking for a shop like that

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - Dr. Pepper - 11-15-2007

Must have finally sold those last couple of fin straps they had left... :Smile

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - Nemo - 11-15-2007

Does this mean that my air card is no good?

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - H DAWG - 11-24-2007

Your air fill card is still good. Just take it up to Superior SCUBA Center whenever you are diving up that way.

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - DiveCaptDean - 11-24-2007

What exactly does this mean?

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - Nemo - 11-27-2007

It means that you can get better deals on the internet, I buy most of my diving gear on line.

Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's - DiveCaptDean - 11-27-2007

Actually, i think it has an underlying meaning as well...

Do you really buy most of your gear online?....I am very sorry to hear that..I am a very strong supporter of my local dive center..I feel you and everyone else should be as well....Last i checked, Leisure pro didnt have a strong instruction staff..nor did they organize dive events or social congregation, air fills, nitrox blends. 
It is one thing to pick up some of your gear at a discount on line..but completely different if you buy most of it online...i think you might find that your local dive center, given a chance, can do you proud on pricing, and can absolutely kick A$$ on service and convenience...

Just looking for a little loyalty
Deano