Remember me
Lost Password Register

Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's
11-14-2007, 05:23 PM,
Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's
Sad but true. SCUBA Daddy's has closed the doors for good.  :-\ If anyone is interested in getting great deals on equipment, contact Dean or Jay at Superior SCUBA, they will be glad to help you.  As for me, I plan to keep on diving. Ciao for Now
H DAWG
"Life is a Daring Adventure or Nothing..."
11-14-2007, 10:18 PM,
Re: Saying Goodbye to SCUBA Daddy's
Bummer Man!  Things looked good when I was there in August....But it's hard to make a living when there is so much competition in the area.  Gas prices and foreclosures are up, incomes down...
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
11-15-2007, 10:30 AM,
Good luck on whatever you do next.
11-15-2007, 11:33 AM,
ya and all those good deals on the internet maybe he should've tried stocking every line of gear for those that were looking for a shop like that
11-15-2007, 03:58 PM,
  Must have finally sold those last couple of fin straps they had left... :Smile
11-15-2007, 06:29 PM,
Does this mean that my air card is no good?
11-24-2007, 08:22 AM,
Your air fill card is still good. Just take it up to Superior SCUBA Center whenever you are diving up that way.
"Life is a Daring Adventure or Nothing..."
11-24-2007, 01:49 PM,

What exactly does this mean?
Oops Did I really say that?????
11-27-2007, 11:53 AM,
It means that you can get better deals on the internet, I buy most of my diving gear on line.
11-27-2007, 12:53 PM,

Actually, i think it has an underlying meaning as well...

Do you really buy most of your gear online?....I am very sorry to hear that..I am a very strong supporter of my local dive center..I feel you and everyone else should be as well....Last i checked, Leisure pro didnt have a strong instruction staff..nor did they organize dive events or social congregation, air fills, nitrox blends. 
It is one thing to pick up some of your gear at a discount on line..but completely different if you buy most of it online...i think you might find that your local dive center, given a chance, can do you proud on pricing, and can absolutely kick A$$ on service and convenience...

Just looking for a little loyalty
Deano
Oops Did I really say that?????