MNScuba.com
Where did the photo Gallery go??? - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Where did the photo Gallery go??? (/showthread.php?tid=3685)

Where did the photo Gallery go??? - AandA - 12-15-2007

I'm just trying to orient myself to the new format  :Smile.  It's probably right in front of me somewhere...but I can't seem to find the photo gallery anymore.

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - arcFlash - 12-15-2007

I'm going to guess it's not integrated into this new template, yet. It's still on the 'first' page and members.

I found the hide button next to the date, click the |-| to the right.

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - jasondbaker - 12-15-2007

Yeah the menu buttons just cover features on the forum software.  The galley will reappear in a different interface that is being built.  Coming soon...

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - AandA - 12-15-2007

Thanks for the response and GOOD LUCK working on the site.
As ya know we REALLY appreciate having this space for divers  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks again for all your very hard work!!

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - DiverQueen - 12-15-2007

You can also get to the gallery from the first opening screen, before you clic on Forum!  I was wondering about the DiveShops and DiveSites options, and found that they are also accessible from the opening screen.

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - Michelle Crowe - 12-26-2007

Well call it Murphy's law you guys. I came on tonight to upload about 15 pictures from Maui and I cant do it! Sorry I have been away for so long! Thanks for all the PM"s you guys! Happy Holidays to all of you!
Dive safe!
Michelle~

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - jasondbaker - 12-27-2007

The photo gallery uploads are working again. I also upgraded the gallery software today.

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - Michelle Crowe - 12-27-2007

And this is why we luv you Jason! Thank you SO MUCH!

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - popolarbear - 08-15-2008

well not sure if this feature is working or why i cant upload to the album. is there specific size requirements??? if a new member attempts to share pics and fails several times , that is a turn off... this wounderfull forum may miss many excellent and interesting shared postings or ah photos. any suggestions how i can share my pics with the forum???

Re: Where did the photo Gallery go??? - wtdrm - 08-15-2008

Yes there is a size limit. It is 100Kb per picture.