Remember me
Lost Password Register

Old Anchors?
06-09-2010, 08:33 PM,
Re: Old Anchors?
wow looks a good collection
Nicely arranged all the rusty stuff.....
Andreas
06-10-2010, 05:03 AM,
Very nice John. But I didn't see the "special treasure" you found in there? ???
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
06-10-2010, 03:08 PM,
OK... The special treasure, for those of you wondering what Doug is talking about, was the same type of hardware that doug found on Mille lacs that drew so much conversation a while ago. I found it on Spectacle Lake the day we found the sunk boat and it was sitting near a river anchor. The one I found was made a bit different as it had two business ends. That "special treasure" is still sitting on the bottom of the lake and not in my rock garden.
06-10-2010, 03:46 PM,
Dude,! that is awesome. We need to go find  more, a man can never have too many anchors......

PS this legal disclaimer is for my psychotic, cyberstalking ex-wife. "The anchors are of no monetary value. They were retrieved at local lakes not at any exotic dive location. I was not paid anything by anyone to recover anything. When I was on this trip I had a bologna sandwich and a can of Diet Coke. I was not living extravagantly. My dive gear is all bought and paid for since 2006. You can print this blog and submit it to the court as well. I upgraded to a woman who is so far out of your class there is no comparison, get over it, focus on your life, and leave us the frk alone!"
06-10-2010, 05:58 PM,
A 2 header.........Dude. You should have let Shooter have it so when his ex took half she could still go F herself. >Big Grin
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
06-11-2010, 07:41 AM,

;D ;D ;D

she got her half over 10 years ago! Re-married probably five years ago. You would think that would be enough time for her to get over it

sorry about venting on your thread. I have been refraining from doing any posting because every time I do it is submitted as a court document as to my extravagant lifestyle! She stalks me on any other blogs that I am on too. Stay tuned for some spearfishing pics
06-11-2010, 09:30 AM,

OMG - now that was genuis comedy right there! LOL!
06-11-2010, 10:49 AM,

YOU GO Shooter! but did you marry an ex-girlfriend of mine?

and John next time your out on the lake where you found that double ended tool, it needs to be recovered so it can be compared in length and girth (like any true fishing contest) to Dougs recovered tool. I think it would be a classic photo,,, lay those two big tools out next to each other, I'll even provide the beers for Doug and John to be toasting each other with, while they crouch down next to their recovered booty with big chit eating grins, then we post the pics here.        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
06-11-2010, 11:12 AM,

LOL !!  Can't wait to see those pics!
06-11-2010, 02:00 PM,
Auntie Em, Auntie Em, it's a twister! I don't think this topic is about anchor anymore Toto.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.