Remember me
Lost Password Register

Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday
07-14-2010, 06:54 AM,
Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday
Looking to do some diving locally, (within an hour or so of Rosemount), on either Saturday or Sunday. No idea where as long as its wet.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
07-14-2010, 02:04 PM,
Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday
Do you have any interest in Christmas Lake - Sunday?
07-14-2010, 02:15 PM,
While I like the best viz possible I just prefer wet water. Works for me - I have not dove there for 30 years - have you been there recently?

I would also prefer going around 10ish - what say you?

Pat
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
07-14-2010, 08:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2010, 08:55 PM by chinacat.)
Hey Pat,
This is Mark. I dove with you in May at Little Long Lake (w/Kathy & Kailan - Aquaventure) I would be open to diving as well. Either day works for me.
07-14-2010, 09:50 PM,
10am on Sunday works...i have too many graduation parties going on sat.  The lake doesnt really matter, but would prefer to stay close.
07-15-2010, 07:05 AM,
Hi Mark! I hope you have been having a good summer diving. I too am open to either day - just somewhere local. Mark do you have any suggestions on a location? I really do not have much of a preference and Christmas lake, on the surface, sounds good but as I said I really do not know anything about it - do you?

Pat
07-15-2010, 10:28 AM,
Hi Pat and Mark,
  If you dive Christmas Lake and go thru the private road near Judge Mills,
  please post the vis.
  I haven't dove there in about 6 years,you must park about a block away.
  You can drop off your gear first.
        Seahunt Jerry >Big Grin
07-15-2010, 03:08 PM,

I might tag along if schedule permits.
07-15-2010, 10:26 PM,
Here is my cell - 612-328-6942.  Please confirm Sunday at 10am, and what lake?
Thanks,
Bill
07-16-2010, 08:08 AM,
I don't have time to actually make a dive since I need to be elsewhere a little after 11:00, but let me know where you're going to drop in and I might swing by to say HI and shoot the breeze while you gear up...

I haven't been getting much diving in this summer so I'll take a vicarious shot!

Jon
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!