Remember me
Lost Password Register

Update on my scuba diving donation fund for my project!
12-29-2004, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2005, 08:39 AM by scuba diving Matt.)
Update on my scuba diving donation fund for my project!
Hello everybody, down below is the link to my sponsor page within my website. If you wish to contribute by snailmail you may do so by downloading a sponsor request form on the link below. Otherwise if you wish to contribute by paypal, just click on the "make a donation" button. StormPay should be up by this weekend.  Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please let me know. Again, I wish to thank everyone for the support and friendships you given me. I wish you all a safe holiday.  For those of you that haven't been following my thread please check out the one titled "New to this board and wanted to share my scuba diving quest with all of you" by scuba diving Matt.    

Safe diving everyone!
Best regards,
-Matt-  8)

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-

Messages In This Thread
Update on my scuba diving donation fund for my project! - by scuba diving Matt - 12-29-2004, 10:15 AM