Remember me
Lost Password Register

The City of Crosby wants your help to better attract divers
07-23-2010, 10:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2010, 10:36 AM by arcFlash.)
Re: The City of Crosby wants your help to better attract divers
I put it on the survey but I need better cartography of the mines. A road side historical display on main street so I can go in and look at maps and photos of the mines before they filled up. Maybe put some of the known items on the maps so I can connect what I see with were I was.

I'd stop and figure out what I want to go see and as long as I'm already parked....

Map the roads/trails as well. I get lost some times. Have a pilot take fall photos  (no leafs) of the area and trace the roads. Print the photos large and post them road side as well. Anyone even fishing would stop and review the trails.

Putting this display on main street would put feet on the sidewalk and that's the goal.

If you don't have park space, billboard them on main business fronts and make us walk down the block to read the one we want. (Don't make it more than a block but both sides would make a nice loop back to my car)
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The City of Crosby wants your help to better attract divers - by arcFlash - 07-23-2010, 10:31 AM