Remember me
Lost Password Register

The City of Crosby wants your help to better attract divers
07-25-2010, 05:34 PM,
Re: The City of Crosby wants your help to better attract divers

I agree with Christie, (even though she was joking) continue dumping vehicles, the dumptruck and CoC van have been the best addition to the mines in a long time. Steve,,,,,hillbillies? or were they just simply folks from northern MN,  :-\ bet they'd know about dumping vehicles. There has to be some mom and pop motels in Crosby, I've never seen or heard or stayed at any, have run back to Brainard a few times to stay at hotels though. I would be happy to communicate with ANYONE from Crosby or Ironton about how to improve, access, spending, or contact between divers and the fine folks of both cities.    Terry
                                                                                                    TRINITYIS@msn.com
                                                                                                      952-201-3029
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: The City of Crosby wants your help to better attract divers - by Terry - 07-25-2010, 05:34 PM