Remember me
Lost Password Register

MOA SCUBA dive!!! Who's in? Sunday 3/20/2011 1 pm-4:30 pm
12-31-2010, 02:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2010, 02:37 PM by acharpenter.)
MOA SCUBA dive!!! Who's in? Sunday 3/20/2011 1 pm-4:30 pm
Well its about that time again!!!!

Thinking Sunday March 20th - 1p-4:30 pm

This should give us plenty of time in advance for scheduling!

Info from MOA for pricing/details:

If you have EVER wanted to get close to, cuddle, feed, view etc 4 foot Sturgeon and many other huge freshwater fish, here is your chance!! I HIGHLY recommend it!   ;D

A group of us dove MOA twice last year and had a blast:

Some of us didnt care much for the Shark Cove dive last time around as we felt pretty restricted so after speaking with SCUBA adventures at MOA - they have now started a program for just a Fisherman's Hollow dive for those interested.

I am planning on doing just the Fishermans Hollow program but those interested can do both if they like - as long as there are at least 3 people in the group that would like to dive both tanks.

Once I get at least 2 other people that are a lock - I will call MOA and get our group date rolling.  Note - once I get it rolling - they will accept anyone who calls in to secure thier dive with pre-payment to lock in the date.

If we end up with more than say 4-6 total, they will just schedule two dive sessions to accomidate everyone.  I believe 10+ gets us a discount in pricing as well.

So....WHOS IN????????????

Messages In This Thread
MOA SCUBA dive!!! Who's in? Sunday 3/20/2011 1 pm-4:30 pm - by acharpenter - 12-31-2010, 02:32 PM