Remember me
Lost Password Register

Boy, I wish this weather would warm up.
04-06-2006, 10:01 AM,
Re: Boy, I wish this weather would warm up.
Hey WtDrm--

You going to get the Big Boat out again for Some quick Diving on Mille Lacs before the Fishing Opener.  I wouldn't mind looking for some Lures again.. 
04-06-2006, 11:33 AM,
Is this O-Ring??
Weekends are getting limited. We have Easter next weekend, then Fl for two weekends. Then a party I am committed to go to.

Maybe the weekend of 29-30

CJ
04-06-2006, 11:42 AM,
wtdrm.....  you can and should just let all of us divers use your boat.  We would appreciate a full tank as well.  ;D

thanks for sending me that last thread on the square lake platform debackle.    She has such a great name too.

maxfactor. 
04-06-2006, 11:45 AM,

it would be nice if there was cold beer in the fridge. and do you have a crockpot you could set up some of that great stew you made for wazee last year  ;D
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
04-06-2006, 08:56 PM,
Just to clarify that comment from MaxFactor about the full tank...1.  Full tank of fresh gas for the boat.  2.  Full tanks of compressed breating gas (air or Nitrox) per person who is going along on the trip.  3. We will try to dispose of the full tank of what happens after the stew is digested!!!

I need to get wet so bad that Eagle Lake off Hwy 169 and 63rd ave. (and Magda Dr.) is starting to look better every day.  Too bad I didn't get a chance to get depth readings last summer!!  Pretty shallow from what I've heard.    Water!!  I need Water!!  I'm burning up with "Spring Fever!!!"
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
04-07-2006, 07:56 AM,
Oh my.
04-07-2006, 08:16 AM,

I think that brings us back to this thread  :o
04-07-2006, 08:33 AM,
Sounds Like you should take a shower    Make it a COLD SHOWER.
04-07-2006, 08:33 AM,
Hehehehehahahaha!!!!  Big Grin I can tell already that this is going to be a productive Friday!
04-07-2006, 10:02 AM,
I thinking a cold bath Buffalo lake just opened so I have about 3 weeks befor it turns green  :o