Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving the Mall of America! (MOA)
12-22-2003, 08:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2003, 08:58 PM by scubafreak.)
Re:Diving the Mall of America! (MOA)
Thanks for the info Jean, I am sure it would be a good time, but it does seem quite expensive. I think I will put my money toward diving in Superior this weekend.
David A. Torry<br />Cell (612)799-4333
12-22-2003, 10:22 PM,

Last time I was in Scuba Center in Eagan, which was a while ago, I though the MOA dive was advertised at $145 per person for full groups. I didn't think inflation was that high since spring.

-- Al
PADI - AOW, DPV, Dry Suit, Wreck, TDI Nitrox
65 Dives and growing.
Deepest Dive - 132' Lighthouse, Bonaire
Deepest Wreck - 130' Hilma Hooker, Bonaire
12-23-2003, 10:59 AM,

Last time I was in Scuba Center in Eagan, which was a while ago, I though the MOA dive was advertised at $145 per person for full groups. I didn't think inflation was that high since spring.

-- Al
[/quote]

Thats the price I got off of their general information board. I am waiting to hear about the group price so DON'T PANIC YET!!! :o

Jean Smile

P.S. I can't dive yet but I might pop up and join the crowd for the evenings fesitivies at Superior!
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-23-2003, 11:35 PM,

Jean, when have you know me to panic... 30 bucks one way or the other isn't going to break the bank... Just want to get wet before heading to the Bahama's for the Blackbeard's trek...

Thanks for coordinating.

-- Al
[/quote]

Thats the price I got off of their general information board. I am waiting to hear about the group price so DON'T PANIC YET!!! :o

Jean Smile

P.S. I can't dive yet but I might pop up and join the crowd for the evenings fesitivies at Superior!

[/quote]
65 Dives and growing.
12-29-2003, 02:19 PM,
OK...I have some dates for January.

1. Any Wednesday night is open (5pm to 9pm)
2. For the Saturday openings: (1pm to 5pm)
Saturday the 10th is completely open.
Saturday the 17th they have room for two divers.
Saturday the 24th they have room for two divers.

I will be out of town on the 10th (boo-hiss..... :'( So don't think you are going without the logistics person :o)
But since we will need two groups anyway (5 max per dive) we need to split between two dates anyway. I can do anything but the 10th and wouldn't mind going with someone on the 17th -or- the 24th. I can also do any Wednesday!

Also , if you get 5 divers , you only pay for 4. (knocks about 20-30 dollars off of the price).

LET ME KNOW SOONISH!!!! Big Grin

Jean Smile

Current Dive Table (bad yoke)

Jean: Any Wed , Saturday 17th -or- 24th.
Mix: Any Wed except the 28th.
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-30-2003, 06:12 PM,

I can do most any Wednesday night, except the last week of Jan when I'll be diving for real in the Bahama's.
65 Dives and growing.
01-01-2004, 07:16 PM,
I am pretty much open. Let me know when. Wink
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, &quot;Damn...that was fun!&quot;
01-01-2004, 09:12 PM,
Unfortunately, I think I am going to have to pass after all. Sad
With spring semester beginning in less than 2 weeks I have to buy textbooks and eventually pay my tuition bill. I really shouldn't be spending money on a dive like this, especially since I just went in November. Wink
Have a great time and thanks for organizing! Maybe I will come watch you guys dive from the other side of the glass...
Enthusiasm is contagious. Start an epidemic.
01-01-2004, 10:34 PM,
How about Wed. 1/7 or 1/14. The 7th might be to close to arrange, what do you think Jean?

So far we've got;
Jean
Mix
Chadwick
Punky
How about it ChrisW, you would make 5.
01-03-2004, 02:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2004, 02:59 PM by rudolph_medic.)
Any final word on the price?- I am intrested, but may not be able to depending on the price.