Remember me
Lost Password Register

Underwater Adventure -- MOA
08-26-2002, 01:04 PM,
Re:Underwater Adventure -- MOA
I'd be interested in diving the Mall. The group rate sounds like something to check into. They have info on the mall of America web site. <br><br><br><br><br>Get up-close and personal with the sharks at Underwater Adventures under the Mall of America! Each session includes aquarium orientation and dive safety, a Top of the Tanks tour and SCUBA diving in Fisherman's Hollow and SHARK COVE!<br>WHEN: <br>Wednesday Evenings 5-9 pm <br>Sunday Afternoons 1-5 pm <br><br><br>PRICE: <br>Non-members $175.00 + tax <br>Sharky's Adventure Club Members $150.00 + tax <br><br><br>Participants will also enjoy refreshments, light snack and a souvenir t-shirt at the end of the dive!<br><br><br>Call 952-853-0602 Today! <br>Underwater Adventures will provide tanks, weights, and weight belts. Participants are required to bring BC, regulator, mask, wetsuit, booties and fins. Must be 18 years of age to participate. SCUBA certification card and picture identification required. For information about getting your certification or rental gear, click here for some local dive shops.<br><br>Advance reservations and payment required. Gift Certificates are also available. Swim with the Sharks is non-refundable. <br><br><br> <br><br>
Chris Bloss
08-28-2002, 07:05 PM,
I might go. I saw info on the dive at SCUBA Center in Eagan.
Hazel
08-28-2002, 08:09 PM,
Does anyone know the water temperature at the mall of America and if it varies from tank to tank?
09-07-2002, 10:21 AM,
A dive at the Mall this winter sounds interesting.
GO DIVING!