Remember me
Lost Password Register

Cinco-de-dive-o pre-dive!!! (Wed Afternoon)
05-06-2004, 08:44 AM,
Re:Cinco-de-dive-o pre-dive!!! (Wed Afternoon)
What time do people ususally show up for these Wednesday night fun dives? What time do you start the diving? How late do the dives last?
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
05-06-2004, 09:10 AM,
Jean: At this time of the year crappie's are spawning so i assume the fish's aggressive actions were to protect his eggs.

8)
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
05-06-2004, 10:17 AM,
People usually show up at Golden Acres around 5:30-6pm. Everyone finds a buddy and does at least one dive. The good people from SD&T serve some brats and then many people do a second dive. The second dive may be a night dive depending on how many brats you eat. People stay until 9-10pm -- sometimes even later.
--Jason
05-07-2004, 07:16 AM,

Thanks Jason...
And thanks for the spawning information. That might explain the "aggresive" behavior! The vis was about 10-20 feet btw!
And the night dive I did , wonderful! Floating under the stars and with a full moon coming up...ahhhhh !!!!

Yes , please come out and join the fun!!! Sometimes , people come out early and get in the water around 4ish. And there were times last year we dove even past the midnight hour.

Jean Smile

P.S. Thanks Lonnie. At least I know it wasn't just me on it's "hit list"! :o
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-07-2004, 09:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2004, 09:42 PM by Punky.)
" And the night dive I did , wonderful! Floating under the stars and with a full moon coming up...ahhhhh "

Jean, did you forget your dry suit again?