Remember me
Lost Password Register

Table Rock - Ozarks
05-26-2004, 07:54 AM,
Re:Table Rock - Ozarks
Mark Y - Sounds like you will beat me there. I do not plan on being at Table Rock until late August. One of the links that AL provided said vis up to 60'.

Thank you all for the welcome. I apologize for the sarcasm.

05-26-2004, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2004, 09:06 PM by scubadog76.)
Re:Table Rock - Ozarks
Before I got certified, I went on a fishing trip to that very spot. The water was very clear from the surface. Table rock is the lake above the dam (180' high). It is almost straight down by the dam :o. The lower part is Tannicomo which is more of a stream stocked with trout. Be careful at tablerock, they open the dam twice a day and you probaly wouldn't fair too well if you crossed paths :'( Also, we saw snakes in there that we thought might be water moccasins :-[ :o :'( :-X There is a lake that tannicomo flows into that would probably be alot better. I don't know the name but any bait store could give you the lay of the lake. If the diving isn't any good, you could always go see the Osmonds or yakov Scmirnov :'( Good luck!
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson