Remember me
Lost Password Register

Moderator Needed
07-26-2004, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2004, 02:56 PM by jasondbaker.)
Moderator Needed
We are currently in need of a moderator for the DIR forum, any volunteers?
07-26-2004, 03:53 PM,
Re:Moderator Needed
Moderator? Really, where? I didn't think mnscuba had any of those?
You are talking about a substance used to slow down neutrons in an atomic-energy reactor, aren't you?

Or would that just be DIR thinking that slows down neutrons?
Tongue

Relax all you H - youth, I'm kidding. ;D
08-30-2004, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2004, 04:42 PM by john j.)
A good moderator might be, a block of graphite or a glass of heavy water. Great for retarding those neutrons and I suspect neither would rip on me for diving a CCR either.
__________________________________________<br />There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the generous application of high explosives.
08-31-2004, 06:55 AM,
OK, someone has got to ask it, do we really need a DIR section?
08-31-2004, 09:29 AM,

If DIR means Dive Inspiration Rebreather, then yes, we need the section.

Kidding aside, I hope we can find someone. DIR has a lot of good ideas and techniques.
__________________________________________<br />There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the generous application of high explosives.
08-31-2004, 10:08 PM,
Yeah I think it should exist. I just hope that we can find moderators and commentaries who try to make the case for the techniques, letting them stand on their merits without turning it into a religious experience.
Leon