Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreather "Round Up"
11-09-2004, 09:39 AM,
Re:Rebreather "Round Up"
Has anyone booked a room at the moose for this event yet? It's deer opener there that weekend and all the rooms are full. I wonder if the Pines have any openings??? :o
11-09-2004, 10:15 AM,
Looks like we be camping!

Chuck, I'd like to book a room in the 'pop-up'...

I'll look for my propane heater...
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
11-16-2004, 12:20 PM,
Alright guys,

We are a few days away from the big day so how about a final check in from everyone so we can get a head count. :Smile

Mark and I will be heading up Saturday morning camper in tow (1 bed remaining) we will probably set up camp first and be diving around 12:00 or so.

Here is what I had for an estimated turnout: :-\

Myself
Mark Y
Ghosch
Inspiration Diver
Wtdrm

I know there are more of you 'lurking' out there, come out and dive even if it is just for the day. Remember manufacturer recommends frequent wetting of the unit to ensure top performance. ;D

CN3
Don't believe the hype!
11-16-2004, 02:11 PM,
If anyone should be in the area and hasn't seen rebreathers, go check this out. Besides learning a lot, this will simply be cool to watch as all those divers get into the water but yet all their bubbles are safely "nonexistent", leaving nothing but fun-loving divers to enjoy the silent world of rebreather diving. Very cool!

(Well, almost all the bubbles except you drager divers, once every few breaths or so.)

Have fun!
11-18-2004, 09:41 AM,
Well, I will not be able to be there physically, I will be with you in spirit.

Have a great weekend diving!

Say nice things about me Tongue
12-02-2004, 04:42 PM,
apearently the rebreather divers are going through some loooong deco or i'm sure there woulg be a dive report to go with this thread Wink
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
12-03-2004, 05:51 PM,
Well it was more than just rebreathers: 3 CCRs, 2 SCRs, and 3 OC in toto, but we didn't all dive in one group. Had a good time!

Dive #1 - Down to the gazing ball and around.

Dive #2 - Down to Jimmy and nice wall dive for deco.

Vis was crummy but the company was great.
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy