Remember me
Lost Password Register

Poll: Click the one option available after you read this.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I\'m here
100.00%
42 100.00%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MNSCUBA Check-In
10-17-2004, 09:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2004, 09:25 PM by Mark Y.)
Re:MNSCUBA Check-In

I second LRRPO2! Keep up the good work. It is a fun forum, it would be nice if all of the lurkers participated too.

I must say, though, if I new what dive experiences where available in other part of the state and surrounding states (outside of Crosby, Northshore, Wazee, etc.) I'd be sure to go and check them out.
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
10-19-2004, 07:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2004, 08:13 AM by LKunze.)
Re:MNSCUBA Check-In

I second LRRPO2! Keep up the good work. It is a fun forum, it would be nice if all of the lurkers participated too.

I must say, though, if I new what dive experiences where available in other part of the state and surrounding states (outside of Crosby, Northshore, Wazee, etc.) I'd be sure to go and check them out.
[/quote]

Mark come on over to the east end of the Iron Range and check out what Lake Mine, Ore-be-Gone, Vermilion, Burntside, Mott Pit, Stubler, Loon Lake and many more have to offer.
Also thankyou to those who have come and have given us acknowledgement as to being there. We try our best that is why we have our home phones out there on the door, on the answering machine and stuff so people can contact us one way or another when needed

03-27-2005, 03:58 PM,
Re: MNSCUBA Check-In
Just read this board.  I'm just back into diving and visiting MNScuba again after over a year off with a new little one...

I'm thinking there are different types of divers that use the board and for different reasons/frequency.  As an example, I know a number of friends who are certified that I would label as occasional, recreational divers.  They might hit the board now and again when planning a trip to the warmer latitudes to get some ideas about where to go and who to dive with.  They were perhaps into diving more when younger but now have kids and very restricted schedules.
- Dan