Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Wazee - June 22nd
05-28-2002, 08:02 AM,
Re: Lake Wazee - June 22nd
Oh come on... what kind of excuse is that!? Just kidding, have fun!<br><br>Good point though, how many people are still planning on going to this one?
05-28-2002, 08:45 AM,
I'm still planning on this trip.  I'd like to drive down sat morning, camp overnight, and drive back Sunday afternoon.  <br><br>I found a nice Wazee dive map at:<br><br>http://www.discover-net.net/~wazee/countour_map_page.htm
--Jason
05-28-2002, 04:38 PM,
I have tenative permission from my wonderful wife to go. I must admit that I am one of the weenies that find that first thermocline harsh, but I might have a dry suit by then. I have only dove the boat ramp and cribs, so I would definatley like to see more of the lake.
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
05-29-2002, 04:03 AM,
I may be up for this trip also...I am for sure interested in diving Wazee, but I have to make sure that weekend is available...maybe I can talk my fiancée into coming with!!<br><br>Mike
05-31-2002, 06:36 PM,
Cool!  I'd love to go to Wazee.  Unless something unexpected appears on my calendar, I plan on showing up.<br><br>Dan
06-03-2002, 09:31 AM,
This might blow the whole trip but I guarentee you that <br>crazy Jean will be going on this dive!!!<br><br>I have wanted to dive this place for over a year....<br>I am going to try to get a hotel for Sat. Night near Black River Falls.<br>Is this a two day thing???  Just asking<br><br>Anyway, thanks in advance!!!<br><br>Jean Nelson<br>jean.t.nelson@supervalu.com<br><br><br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-03-2002, 10:12 AM,
I stayed at the Super 8 in town and it was pretty nice... close to the lake too. I am thinking of doing a night dive through Sherwood forest if anyone is interested in that. I've heard it's awesome. I am a rookie however, so I'd appreciate some company!
06-03-2002, 08:01 PM,
I have never been to Sherwood forest, but I would be happy to do a night dive with you Chris. I love night dives at Wazee, I hope we have a good moon. There is nothing I love more than clear water and a bright moon. You can turn your light off and look up, and it always blows me away. Besides, now that my wife won't be diving, I can use her lights. :Smile<br><br>Do we have an official itenary yet?
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
06-04-2002, 05:47 AM,
Say Chris, you can count me in on that night dive...<br>It sounds just wonderful...<br>(I will bring two light along just in case someone needs one)<br>Thanks for the information on Super 8.  I think I will give them a call and reserve a room.<br>Jean<br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-04-2002, 06:48 PM,
So where are we meeting up at and what time? Also what are the sites we are planning on doing?

Tom