Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Wazee - June 22nd
06-19-2002, 09:42 AM,
Re: Lake Wazee - June 22nd
Anyone diving Saturday in the morningtime (Before noonish)<br>Just checking...Have to work Sat. night...No night diving for this gal.... Sad<br><br>Thanks, as always...<br><br>Jean<br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-19-2002, 10:29 AM,
Quote:Anyone diving Saturday in the morningtime (Before noonish)<br>Just checking...Have to work Sat. night...No night diving for this gal.... Sad<br><br>Thanks, as always...<br><br>Jean<br>
<br><br>Jean, are you staying there Friday night? I'm still trying to convince Chris to go to this one. Sounds really fun. <br><br>Anyway, what are the details of this trip, i.e., what time are the dives, where to meet, etc., etc. ??? Anyone...
Hazel
06-19-2002, 02:29 PM,
 Here is what I know so far.  There are four of us going for sure and possibly three more.  From reading the posts we have these divers:<br><br> Submerged ( a.k.a jerry)<br> jerrys friend Mark<br> jason<br> Dan Solo<br> Jean (?)<br> hfrancois(?)<br> Chris ( depending on Doctors notice)<br> <br> I called over to wazee today and heres the scoop on camping.  At Lake Wazee there are 12 rustic sites.  Each site can hold 4 to 5 average tents.  The cost is 8 dollars per night per tent.  No reservations are available.  First come first serve.  <br> If Wazee campsites fill up there is another campgrounds 7 miles away.  Lake Arbutis campgrounds.  This has over 100 sites.  The cost is 13 dollars for a non-electric site.  It also has showers, bathroom, etc.  <br><br> How does meeting at the dive shop between 9:30 and 10:00  on Saturday morning sound?  That way we can get in a morning dive.  <br><br><br> On saturday,I plan on doing a morning dive, one in the afternoon, and one night dive.  On sunday, a morning dive.<br><br>Heres what we have so far:<br>We have a time and place to meet. <br>For the campers I have it narrowed down to one of two campsites. <br>A dive schedule <br>For food I will probably eat  in town for breakfast and bring some snacks to munch on at the campsite, maybe some hotdogs to grill.<br>Oh yeah, and some Leinenkugels for After the dive.<br><br>Does this work for everyone?  Any amendments need to be made?  Anything I'm forgetting?<br><br>jerry<br><br>
GO DIVING!
06-19-2002, 05:44 PM,
Hello Folks -<br><br>Long shot here but I might show up to Wazee this weekend again (I dove last weekend there).  I usually dive the North entrance and have a silver durango truck.  I met DanL at Crosby and he clued me into the well organized group of MN<br>"ca-razy" cold water people diving MN (This WEB site).  Very Groovey - Baby. If my schedule is shaping up here (as I hope it is - Kid's schedules are starting to cancell) I was wondering which dive entrance you all would be at and I would very much like to do an eye-ball meet & a some dives.  There are 3 deployments, North, South & West.  IF you tell me your vehicle, identifying tank scars or other ways to figure out who is who?? I would appreciate that and I will email or post by Thursday Evening my exact attendance plans...  PS I like Sherwood Forest, Deep dives on the North side (anything to 140'), Fish dives at the cribs on the South entrance...<br><br>Pete
06-20-2002, 09:41 AM,
My husband and I are diving, but only on Saturday. We're heading up to the site Saturday morning and leaving around 5 PM. We're renting gear from the dive shop - they're open from 9 AM to 5 PM. Let me know what time you guys want to meet there. Thanks.
Hazel
06-20-2002, 09:45 AM,
Oops. I didn't read all of Jerry's post. I guess we do have a time to meet. Sorry. :-[ We'll see everybody at around 9:30 to 10 AM. Thanks.  
Hazel
06-20-2002, 02:12 PM,
Hey Pete,  we will be meeting at the dive shop saturday morning between 9:30 and 10.  If you cant make it at that time,  I drive a black Nissan Truck with a dent in the tailgate.  MN plates. <br>When we meet at the dive shop the group will iron out the details but  I will probably keep it at 70 feet or less and check out the fish at the south entrance.  If plans change from that I can leave a message for you at the dive shop.  Or e-mail me and I'll send you my cell phone number. <br><br>hfrancois and Hubby,  I'll see you at the dive shop.<br><br>jerry<br>
GO DIVING!
06-20-2002, 02:38 PM,
<br>The plans sound good Jerry.  I'll be at the dive shop before 10am.  Your dive schedule sounds perfect.
--Jason
06-21-2002, 08:52 AM,
If I don't make it by 10 AM, I sure as shootin will be<br>there by noon for anyone that wants to make a second dive.<br>But I will hurry my fanny over there in the morning time!!!!<br>Looking forward to meeting all of you!!!!<br><br>Thanks a bunch....Jean<br><br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-21-2002, 06:10 PM,
I'm heading out from MPLS at about 0600 tomorrow so I should be in the area in time for the meeting at the dive shop.  I'll be in a white subaru outback.<br><br>As for the plan, it sounds good to me.<br><br>I'm also interested in joining Pete in a wall/forest dive to 100+ on the north side.  I guess we can work out the groups when we meet up.<br><br>See you all in the morning,<br><br>Dan