Remember me
Lost Password Register

Square Lake - May 25th
04-25-2002, 10:29 AM,
Re: Square Lake - May 25th
I'll come if I am not busy. To far ahead for me to know. Work sometimes gets in the way of spare time.<br><br>Derrick
04-26-2002, 03:15 AM,
So.... How many people are going now???<br>   We may need to split into two groups if it gets too big.... I personally would love to go. ;D
Stunn~
04-26-2002, 04:32 AM,
If you and Derrick can make it, that would be 7 so far... ;D
05-06-2002, 10:24 AM,
I'm interested in dropping by for the day if you don't mind.  <br><br>And, as I'm new to the board, just a little introduction:<br><br>Name: Dave<br>Location: West Point, NY (but I'll be home in Rochester for a bit this summer)<br>Cert: NAUI DM<br>Email: x35211@usma.edu<br><br>
05-06-2002, 10:34 AM,
Sounds great! I actually work down in Rochester...<br><br>By the way, still looking for a volunteer to lead this trip... I'd do it, but I really don't think I'm qualified since I won't be certified until the week prior (hopefully)! Anyone with experience diving Square would be a good start, that way we can choose a meeting place, dive location, plan, etc..<br><br>Thanks!
05-07-2002, 02:06 AM,
Unfortunately I will be unable to go this day as I will be in somerset WI for X-fest & probably incredibly hung over that morning.... But I will be looking forward to future dives. Have fun all!! ;D
Stunn~
05-07-2002, 04:30 AM,
I will try to make it. I vote for the RV park and pay the 3 bucks for parking. I believe this location has the tail section of the large plane to go find. Lots of picnic tabels right at the lake edge.<br><br>Who is the most experienced square lake diver who might want to organize this. I am fairly new to this board and have never met you guys. I don't think we need a DM for this just someone to get there a little early set up a sign that says:<br><br>---------------------------<br>| Minnesota Scuba Group    |<br>|          |<br>----------------------------<br><br>And then help group up buddies who want similar dive profiles.<br>If anyone is interested I will pring burgers,brats etc for after the dive? $3 each person or so?<br><br><br>
Leon
05-07-2002, 04:38 AM,
Hey, I like the sign idea! I'll have to work on that... Of course, the food idea is great too, count me in. I can get there early, I have a black Chevy Silverado with dive stickers on the back window and a chrome SCUBA fish on the tailgate. I'll be the one that looks lost and confused, lol.<br><br>What time would be good? I'll try to be there at least 30 minutes early. Was thinking also that we could meet somewhere in Stillwater and head out from there too if that would be easier? That way we could ride share and might not need as many vehicles in the park. Just a thought...
05-07-2002, 04:40 AM,
& an incredibly good thought it was
Stunn~
05-08-2002, 06:16 PM,
I would be interested in diving May 25th, but I probably can't commit until next week.  I also know some divers that I work with and couple of them might be interested.  I will find out and confirm next week.