Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee report
07-05-2005, 02:20 PM,
Re: Wazee report

How about just getting a glass one and not hitting it with bowling balls?  Smile

Please don't bring any bowling balls on your upcoming Kamloops trip, as most of the items on the 'loops are susceptible to bowling ball damage as well.  Wink
07-06-2005, 08:53 AM,
The remains of the gazing ball shall remain where they are because they are now a grave site.  Also I have learned that this in not the first gazing ball to meat a fate under the waves of wazee and the remains are still down there.  Its more or less like a ship wreck, and needs to be preserved and kept just like it is. 

I wonder if an archealogical study is in order.  Just kidding. 
Go Big, or go home!
07-06-2005, 11:57 AM,
I would be willing to document and map the grave site for future generations to enjoy.

eric
07-06-2005, 02:04 PM,
Why can't people just leave well enough alone. I mean destroying the gazing ball what the He** is that all about. Bet someone went down there got all NARC'd up and thought the gazing ball told them to destroy it....Jee wiz...golly!!
07-07-2005, 09:08 AM,

No , I heard the Gazing ball telling me to destroy my buddies and/or MYSELF !!!  :o
Of course , I ignored the advice...  Wink

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-11-2005, 12:29 PM,
There are layers of past gazing balls under the silt on that ledge!

Two years ago my fiance and I bought a replacement ball as it had been broken.  Someone got the recently departed ball out there before we could replace it with the one we had.  The ball is still in our basement in the box we bought it in.  Maybe I'll try to place it down there again.

The bowling ball that's in the mount is that same blue swirly ball that's been at the cribs, at the 50 foot ledge, etc, etc.  Pretty funny watching that thing travel around.
Everyone spends the first nine months of their life in water - the lucky ones make frequent return visits.
07-11-2005, 12:46 PM,
The last time I saw that bowling ball it was at 127' on the ledge right above where it sits now.

eric
07-11-2005, 01:07 PM,
Those stainless balls are expensive - here's a link to a store w/ 12" stainless gazing balls:

Yikes!  I think we paid like $6 for the glass one we have in our basement.
Everyone spends the first nine months of their life in water - the lucky ones make frequent return visits.
07-11-2005, 01:20 PM,

Ah cool ... !!!
Now I can relax , knowing where it ended up !!!  ;D
(I thought someone might have taken it up from the cribs to use on Bowling night ... )  Tongue

Jean 
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-12-2005, 08:33 AM,
Was the old gazing ball the 12 inch model?
Rick Richter ~~~
Silent Helm
Underwater Productions