Remember me
Lost Password Register

Discover Rebreather Night(s)
01-16-2006, 07:28 PM,
Re: Discover Rebreather Night(s)
OK, first of all I want to appologize to those of you who have been watching this thread expecting a more timely response  :-[

As you may have seen in the diveshop events forum I have set up a Rebreather Demo Night (actually Day) for Sunday Feb. 19th  Several people have objected to the traditional format of Mon/Tues night so I thought we would try Sunday.

The event will run from 10 am to 4 pm.  As usual there will be a classroom/theory portion and a pool demo portion.  The class will run from 10-1 and the pool 1-4 approximately.  We will likely take a break for lunch/snacks in between  Wink

There is no charge, and spots are unlimited for the classroom portion.  I charge $45 for the pool portion to cover rental/chemical/gas, and spaces are limited to the first 10 people.  You will have the opportunity to try out the Dolphin/Azimuth/KISS/Meg/Inspiration.  If you have been thinking about investing in an RB or would simply like to learn more about them this is a great opportunity  ;D

If you would like to sign up, or get some more information you can call me at GUDC 763.424.8717 or email me chuck@goingunder.net

Safe Diving,

Chuck Northrup
Going Under Dive Center
Don't believe the hype!
02-20-2006, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2006, 08:33 PM by MAXFACTOR.)
Re: Discover Rebreather Night(s)
Hi Chuck,
Thanks for the rebreather class this weekend.  It was very informative, hands on,  and as you promised....VERY QUIET.....  I personally loved both the KISS and the MEGALADON... ...  wow,  Thanks to  you and BIG Matt   for the great equiptment and the fantastic demo you gave all of us   I know I will be getting out the old check book again.   
JOE B.