Remember me
Lost Password Register

GUDC Jamborie
08-22-2005, 03:28 PM,
Re: GUDC Jamborie
About 30-40'.  It sits on a steep ledge.  That orange stuff, I have no idea.  There was some green algae about 2-3 weeks ago that was as thick as a sponge.
08-23-2005, 06:04 PM,
It is T-minus 48 hours until the GUDC Jamborie "officially" begins...for a few of us anyway  :Smile  For those of you heading up Saturday morning we will meet you at the Holiday Gas Station at 10:00 am.  If you know your way around you can meet us at Louise  8)

Just a heads up for those needing rental gear, we are running pretty low, if you have not reserved now you best do it soon  Wink

I think Friday I am going to have to try and find the Grunt and Heave access to Joan...see if I can't find some agreeable northerns that are feeling photogenic  Big Grin

I hope Crosby is ready for us, sounds like we may over-run the place.  Should be a good time had by all, and as always...

Safe Diving,

Chuck Northrup
Going Under Dive Center
Don't believe the hype!
08-24-2005, 06:03 PM,
To Mark Y.
hey mark, If you come up, Why dont you bring that cable with, and maybe your vr3
I would like to try it.
08-25-2005, 02:31 PM,
Well, I am just about packed up and ready to head out  ;D

I went to the store and picked up some "camping supplies" for the weekend...including an old fashioned icecream maker  8)  Everyone who wants some has to crank for at least a few minutes  Wink

See you at Crosby  Big Grin

Chuck Northrup
Going Under Dive Center
Don't believe the hype!
08-29-2005, 12:17 PM,
Crosby with GUDC
I joind GUDC this weekend in Crosby for their 1st anual Jamboree. What a blast. there were atleast 60 people there renging from a few nondivers to OW students, scouts geting ready for seabase tec divers swaping stories, returning divers that have been out of the water for years and came up to meet new buddies to start diving again  :o .
the dives were great also I managed a few deeper dives and few shallow dives, I hit Louise, Manoman,Joan, and Six.
the weather could not have been better and the food was almost as good as the company.
but beware the Chucks may start a rummer I was seen diving in a pink drysuit with yellow fins and a Green divelight (don't belive anything they say even if it is True  Wink )

Cant wate for next year same time different pit  8)
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
08-29-2005, 07:15 PM,
Re: Crosby with GUDC

If it ain't pink...it don't sink  >Big Grin 

Attached Files
.jpg   do_you_think_barbie_has_a_pink_drysuit.jpg (Size: 79.85 KB / Downloads: 99)
.jpg_thumb   do_you_think_barbie_has_a_pink_drysuit.jpg_thumb (Size: 39.26 KB / Downloads: 0)
Don't believe the hype!