Remember me
Lost Password Register

Blame Jean, I want to go tech!
01-29-2006, 09:57 AM,
Re:More Blame for Jean, I want to go tech!
Now Jean has helped give three more Minnesota divers the Cavern and Cave diving bug. Thanks for all the support Jean, the three of us loved diving with you. You have been re-nicknamed the Southern Comfort Diver in our books.

Take Care and Good Viz
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
02-09-2006, 09:40 PM,
Re: Blame Jean, I want to go tech!
Hey Jean!
It was great diving with you. Had a lot of fun. Let's do it again sometime. Fl diving is sweet Big Grin
Michele
09-29-2006, 04:16 PM,
Hey Jean,

Where have you been?  I haven't seen you around cave country lately?

Richard
10-18-2006, 06:54 PM,

This darn job of mine has me working up in Rochester NY during the week , but wait till closer to Thanksgiving...
Then I will be around with a vengance !!!

Jeano Beano
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
10-25-2006, 03:12 PM,
Hey, I'll start off by saying that I don't have time to read the other replies to the post, but here is my input.

Drysuit: Go for a CLX 450 because of the cordura, it's very durable and extremely warm.  The next step bellow that would have to be a TLS 350.  Kind of the same concept, just not as durable.

Regs:  As far as these go, any reg that meets or exceeds the Navy rating is generally a good reg that can be used cold or warm.  I would stick to Apex regs.  They have a good warranty, which is if you keep it serviced every year, they will pay for parts it you need them.  They are also very well made products and last for quite a long time.  I prefer the XTX 200 and the Legend if you would like to go a little cheaper.

Good luck with your gear,

Josh at GUDC
11-08-2006, 08:43 PM,
Hey Jean (or Stacey or Richard or anyone else down in Cave Country).  Want to do a bit of cave diving?  I'm leaving Thursday morning.  Plan to start diving Saturday morning (probably my first dive will be at ginnie devil's since it is the system I know best).  Let me know if you want check out some wet rocks with me.  Feel free to call me on my cell phone -  612 599 9159.  - Kirk   
11-08-2006, 08:46 PM,

EEK!!!
LIKE , THIS SATURDAY???
PICK ME , PICK ME !!!!

Jeano Beano
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-02-2006, 02:39 PM,
Just an update:

I went down last summer and did Cavern, Basic, and Apprentice back to back. I then collapsed from exhaustion and headed back to Minnesota for school. Had a nasty term and wasn't able to dive a single lake since the summer.

But now it's winter break, I'm in Georgia, and I'll be heading down to finish up Full Cave on Wednesday and Thursday. Jean / anyone else: Want to dive Tuesday or Friday?

-Dan