Remember me
Lost Password Register

PSD Training
03-09-2006, 10:55 PM,
Re: PSD Training
grumpie - do I have to remind you that you are married...quit drooling!!! see ya the 19th s
03-12-2006, 07:34 PM,
Hi Grumpie's Partner,
Did I accidently start something?  What's he drooling about??  Should I bring pictures of the boat to the meeting on the 19th?  Snorkeling from the boat last year was fun,  then I got a ladder to get back in to the boat...It's still challenging.  Bring a short rope and a carabiner, attatch BC to boat, climb up ladder, retrieve BC from water.  See ya'll on the 19th.    Lisa
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
03-13-2006, 08:30 AM,
diverqueen.  thanks.  your incredible! :Smile
MaxFactor.   
03-13-2006, 06:04 PM,
Hey MaxFactor.  Careful how you say that.  People will think something's up!!  We'll see you at Perkins on the 19th.
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
03-14-2006, 02:42 PM,
I'd definitely be interested in PSD training. I haven't heard back from HCSO yet but am looking forward to it. Living in Prior Lake these days but willing to drive wherever. I won't be able to make it on the 19th as I'll have relatives in from out of town.
03-25-2006, 12:40 PM,
Grumpie,

I would be interested in the PSD diving if there is still room available.  I live in Fridley, and I am currently working for HCSO as a 911 dispatcher.  I too have a boat, 16 ft. side counsel, which I am working on setting up into a fish/dive boat with night lights, etc.  Obviously, I'm too late for a meeting on the 19th :-) but I'm definately interested if there is room.  Please email me at arhanes@msn.com.

Thanks,
Rusty