Remember me
Lost Password Register

There are some E divers here
07-24-2006, 08:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2006, 06:10 AM by LKunze.)
Re: There are some E divers here
LOL...no problem DQ.  Everyone was a newbie diver at some point.  I still remember my first dives after getting certified like it was yesterday.  If I had video of myself after dive 3 I'd no doubt get some laughs out of it.  I guess I should have clarified more in my previous post.  I personally wouldn't form a negative opinion toward someone who is new to diving and still learning and working towards improving their skills in the water.  I'm thankful for finding divers on mnscuba.com that had the patience and willingness  to critique and offer helpful tips when I was a newly minted certified OW diver.  Training is obviously an important step but classes are short and there are many things that one can do to improve as a diver by logging more time underwater and practicing.  The divers I might personally form a negative opinion on or avoid diving with are those that claim to be very experienced  but exhibit poor finning techniques, poor buoyancy, attempt to swim with their hands,  have poor buddy awareness, etc.
07-24-2006, 09:20 PM,
I better get posting. I need 350 more posts.
Smile
08-11-2006, 12:09 AM,
Question
Achtung!!