Remember me
Lost Password Register

Weekday Diving
08-17-2006, 09:15 AM,
Re: Weekday Diving
I was mister green trunks. I forgot my towel and trunks so I was sporting $5 Wal-mart clearance trunks.  ;D

I asked around when I got there but didn't get anything but funny looks. Joel? buddied me with Ronald(I think), we had Nitrox together.  We tried to find the boat but gave up after 50 kick of nothing but smooth silt. Went back to the weeds to find fish.

Anyone dive Lake Nokomis? I love looking for lost stuff and the bridge looks promissing, something must have went over the rail.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
08-17-2006, 05:42 PM,
Rumored to be the local repository of stolen bikes!  Not much for vis.  I've seen dive flags there in years past!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-18-2006, 07:56 AM,
Thanks, that saves me the trouble.

Phalin must be about the same? 

What about Medicine Lake? It's got a big park and beach.

Independence Lake? I snorkeled a few years back and it wasn't bad at all but its too far for after work. I'd have to leave at lunch!

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
08-21-2006, 12:28 PM,
Dove Independence about 2 wks ago. Vis was about 3 ft or so.
11-17-2006, 08:14 PM,
In storm chasing, we call this time of year "SDS" or Storm Deprevation Syndrom.  Now I'm getting SDDS with weather and now SDS "Scuba Diving Deprevation Syndrom"

Anyone up for a cold dive in one of the local lakes this weekend?
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.
11-18-2006, 02:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2006, 02:20 PM by DiverQueen.)
What....You missed that nice outbreak of severe weather Thursday morning at 0600 hours in SouthEast U.S.  Bummer for you. 

Most of my gear is stored for winter unless I get an Ice Diving class for Christmas.  But I've been in the local pool so much I have chlorine dried skin needing daily moisturizing.  Love those new Aeris Velocity fins and Sea Vision mask!!

Ouch, ouch, ouch, don't twist my arm so hard....Call me and we'll discuss a dive for Sunday maybe...(612) 597-2105.
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!