Remember me
Lost Password Register

Let's try this again!!!
10-06-2006, 08:30 AM,
Re: Let's try this again!!!
wait till you try some that is still twitching when it hits the hot oil...... 8)

Do we have a firm date and location? Wild wings on the 12th?

10-06-2006, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2006, 01:37 PM by tullibee.)
yep, BWW, 12th, 7:00pm
(I'm planning to get there ~6:45)

for anyone still wondering about the location -- it's on the east side of Central (65), south of 694 at about 49th (I think it's a 48?? address)

since it's a restaurant, younger folks can show up too!  (DQ & josh this note is for you!  I replied the other day, but the board glitched and I don't know if you saw it)

Jon

Added 10/9  -- how about sounding off who's planning to attend so I can grab a big enough space when I get there?
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
10-09-2006, 07:34 PM,
How about a little headcount for this thursday
That person with to loNg a name to type, AKA Pepper, thats what I'll call her from now. This lovely person has volunteered to make some nametags with our
handle on it. Sounds like a stupendous Idea.
So, given that info,
WHO'S COMING?"?????
CJ
10-09-2006, 07:55 PM,
I'll be there.  I'm the one who looks like a complete newbie.
10-09-2006, 08:49 PM,
Head Count
Hey wtdrm. Yes I'll be there! The name badges are sitting on my dashboard... And your lighter is laying on my floor.... I will bring both with me, Thursday night.

Mr Todd Murray, I included your name to the list today.
Talk your new buddy, Diver Queen into coming also...seems she is skirting the issue when I pose the question.
I don't wanna be the only girl on the team that night. (hear  the whine in my voice Lisa?!)
(heaven's to mergatroy, There's enough testosterone on this board as is...)

Good night Gentlemen. Scubadreams to each of you.

PS And yes one day Chuck,
I'll shorten my name down to a 6 letter alias
10-10-2006, 01:30 AM,
Well , I'll be there in spirit !!!
And if anyone does come down to FLorida this winter for some diving , give me a shout on the board.  I will see if I can hook up with you !
Especially if you do any of that "springy" stuff !!!

Jean
Fort White , Florida
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
10-10-2006, 02:23 PM,

i wish I could go but I have an appointment that evening  :'(
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
10-10-2006, 04:06 PM,
I will try to be there, I don't work at the shop on Thursdays, but it would be a great get together.
Lee Ulseth
GUDC
10-10-2006, 06:42 PM,
Well,  as I've said to several of y'all...I have a meeting to preside over, since the other field trip has not been scheduled.  So I will be there by about 9pm or so "IF" I make it there!  But now I need to go study so I will be ready!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
10-12-2006, 08:06 AM,
  It may have been cold outside last night but the grill was smoking hot!!!!
I have some bad news however. I think a lot of you may have been looking forward to some lemon and garlic marinated grouper.  I tried a new recipe from one of my friends from Spearboard,  That is blackened grouper.  It was outstanding ;D.  Unfortunately, however, there won't be quite as much for everybody to eat tonight, but there should be at least a sampling 8)

Attached Files
.jpg   mnscuba fillets.jpg (Size: 79.26 KB / Downloads: 302)
.jpg_thumb   mnscuba fillets.jpg_thumb (Size: 34.81 KB / Downloads: 0)