Remember me
Lost Password Register

Let's try this again!!!
10-12-2006, 09:12 AM,
Re: Let's try this again!!!
that sounds mighty tasty!  I didn't smoke any new salmon last weekend, but I'll try to remember to check if I might still have a hunk or two from the last batch...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
10-12-2006, 12:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2006, 12:36 PM by Shooter.)

This one, Right? I would hate to go to the wrong one and have to eat all this grouper  by myself.  If that was a case I should be eating hogfish  ;D I really am getting tired of all the fresh seafood.  :Smile I'm glad I found some new recipes :Smile
10-12-2006, 02:24 PM,
that's the spot I'm heading for... in just a few hours even!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
10-12-2006, 10:32 PM,
Thanks everyone for making it a fun evening!

(and to those who missed out - we know who you are!  and we're not telling you how much fun you missed...)
10-13-2006, 11:39 AM,
PICS, SHOW  THE NAKED PICS! :o Did I get sensored on my last post ???
10-14-2006, 01:59 PM,
well, I TRIED to upload some of the pics... doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment...
10-15-2006, 07:42 PM,
I hope everyone who got one enjoyed their complimentary massage!  I know a couple of you will probably be regular customers soon Wink
Yeah, we had a fun evening...
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
10-16-2006, 08:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2006, 03:32 PM by Shooter.)
  Had a great time on Thursday was nice to be able to put a face with the names of the people that I hadn't met yet! Good job Chuck on posting it and following it through.

We even had a surplus of grouper :o.  That might've been because I was joking around about it being mystery meat, and being marinated in a special sauce ;D I. guess, not everyone appreciated my sense of humor ???

John, thanks for the salmon. I cooked some on the grill last night, and it was incredibly juicy.  I've had salmon on the grill before but never that fresh.
I am in your debt and will repay its soon with something tasty from the ocean ;D

10-24-2006, 06:29 PM,
OK, new gallery posted...

(unfortunately, the naked ones wouldn't upload!)

10-25-2006, 11:20 AM,
Excellent pics! Had a great time!  8)

I too struggle with the online sensorship, maybe the mods know best ???

For future reference people will need to attend these events instead of living vicariously through us bold ones ;D