Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Superior New Years Day Dive
01-01-2007, 09:20 PM,
Re: Lake Superior New Years Day Dive
Just had dinner with Kevin and his wife, and suggested if it's like this again next weekend, we should do it again!  I'd be up for it!

Glad you had a good time. 

Don't get any speeding tickets!
01-02-2007, 11:13 PM,
I had a great time on my first of many dives in Lake Superior in Two Harbors on New Years day. The  conditions were great  and I was worm. It was a lot of fun diving with such good group of experienced divers, makes the dive a lot more fun. I was wondering if anybody saw the 150 pound salmon following us. Oh that must have been Bill. It was nice to meet Joe and Hardy  from Minneapolis, hope to dive with them again. Joe mentioned he is going to  Ice dive this winter. I am going to make every effort to join him.. GREAT DIVE

dive and fly often and safe
Dive and Fly often and safe.
01-03-2007, 05:52 PM,
150 lbs?!!  :o  More like 164.5...plus gear...

01-03-2007, 07:01 PM,
InnerSPACE..  thanks for the fun day and  thanks for the pictures  of our dive.
I just sold my sealife, so I didn't have my camera with.

heres the quick link.     
click on photos

maxfactor
01-03-2007, 11:22 PM,
Wish I could've joined you guys.  Sounds like your havin a lot of fun!  I look for to joining you for the ice diving when I get back.  Get back from where you ask?

My first three dives of the new year were in the crystal-clear waters of Ginnie Springs ;D.  Tomorrow were going to pelicans something or other.  Getting my training done to die of theOrinsky this weekend!  My first time diving doubles damn are those things heavy :o