Remember me
Lost Password Register

Florida Keys
01-19-2007, 08:28 AM,
Re: Florida Keys

:o That might be a couple of years before I am ready!  :o  It's good to have goals!
01-19-2007, 08:32 AM,

Thanks,I have a couple charters lined up. A couple of spearboard brethern are hooking us up with a pay for fuel only deal ! ;D My girl doesn't dive or spear so she will be able to hook and line. I can't wait as I have been out of grouper for awhile  :'(
01-19-2007, 09:00 AM,
Shooter,  REMEMBER your friends here when that GROUPER gets back in MN. 

yumm.. 
max
01-19-2007, 09:29 AM,

;D ;D ;D ;D  maybe a summer grill-out event   ;D ;D ;D ;D   and of course depending on the amount of people, we have sign up,  I would be willing to donate my time and equipment to acquire said grouper for the event  :Smile and since my organization has turned out to be nonprofit, I'll be accepting donations. It hasn't quite been clarified If the IRS will approve the write off as of yet :o. Have gun Will travel
01-19-2007, 10:20 AM,

They are fantastic dives if you ever choose to go that route.  I am headed back to Key West next month to give them another go.

T

:o That might be a couple of years before I am ready!  :o  It's good to have goals!
[/quote]
01-20-2007, 08:20 AM,
trob09 R U from florida or do you just hang out there a lot?  I love the keys and would like to get down there again soon.  I am also very interested in those wrecks.  Let me know if you need a wingman.  I'll fly with you anytime. :-*
01-20-2007, 09:02 AM,

I go where the diving is!  Florida has some spectacular diving both caves and wrecks.  I moved to MN a year ago from New York City, where I did most of my diving off the NY/NJ coast.  Our upcoming trip to Key West is full (logistics demand a smallish number of divers) but I'm sure we'll plan more trips there and elsewhere.

I have yet to get my MN diving spooled up (other than one, uh, questionable dive in Wazee last year) but I'm hoping to get some local diving in this year.

Tim
01-20-2007, 10:44 PM,

I go where the diving is!  Florida has some spectacular diving both caves and wrecks.  I moved to MN a year ago from New York City, where I did most of my diving off the NY/NJ coast.  Our upcoming trip to Key West is full (logistics demand a smallish number of divers) but I'm sure we'll plan more trips there and elsewhere.

I have yet to get my MN diving spooled up (other than one, uh, questionable dive in Wazee last year) but I'm hoping to get some local diving in this year.

Tim
[/quote]

Did someone say CAVES???  ;D
Come on down to Cave Country while your here...Oh wait , that come UP to Cave Country !  Wink

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
01-21-2007, 08:12 AM,
I was supposed to be returning from Marianna today...Unfortunately my trip got canceled due to a family emergency.  I'm trying to plan a new cave trip now, probably in the High Springs/Luraville area but I'd really like to go to Marianna (never dove the mill pond and would like to)
01-21-2007, 06:44 PM,

I was just in Marianna.  The only diveable cave right now is Jackson Blue.  Everything else in the Mill Pond is screwed up.  Currently in Luraville.  Everything around here is great, but for Madison, which is now screwed up.  - Kirk