Remember me
Lost Password Register

Happy Tax Day!
04-20-2007, 09:37 AM,
Re: Happy Tax Day!
People who post on this forum, jokes and humor, should not have a thin skin. This is supposed to be only in fun. This is a public forum and you are bound to get replies from people that you don't know, so if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. It doesn't bother me if someone makes fun of me.
04-20-2007, 01:03 PM,
I find such humor in this thread..and i can only thank one of our newest Super Members for caring enough to start such a topic....I dont really know where it all went wrong, but what a delightful turn it has taken....

My grandfather at one time or another gave me these three tidbits of advise:
[glow=red,2,300]1) Dont piss out the window of a moving vehicle[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]2) Never stand naked in a pasture surrounded by goats with peanut butter on your privates[/glow]

Now i dont have a clue as to what relevance these two have to my life, and i shutter at the thought of how he came to have this knowledge. But this third one.......

[glow=red,2,300]3) Find a way each day to laugh at yourself.[/glow]
I happen to think that the world needs to look at itself and laugh much more than it does..i think its healthy to do so and if you cant laugh at yourself, then I think you have a problem similar to a frog....."a very tight ass"  and should consider some medical help for the issue.

This forum is full of people that no doubt are able to laugh at themselves...I urge everyone to do so it makes for a better existance.

By the by..Michelle..while i do like..MMC and MSM...i think i would much prefer
S&MM :Smile

Oops Did I really say that?????
04-20-2007, 01:45 PM,
Jeese, I hope my post wasn't interpreted as serious. I was kidding about the making fun of me.

Aluminum doesn't corrode (easily) for the same reasons, AL2O3. But you see it as the dull layer (or black fingers).

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
04-20-2007, 01:55 PM,
I dont think it was arcflash
Oops Did I really say that?????
04-20-2007, 02:13 PM,
well if anyone is insulted by me... too bad Tongue
I have taken my share from pepper, I even gave her somthing no other man had ever givin her before come on you know it was great(buy the way the dates are out for the next DUI days  Wink )

and as far as life advice just dont do anything you dont want to explain to the EMTs  ;D
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
04-20-2007, 04:21 PM,
My 2 cents.  I like what she writes. I think she adds a lot of color to this forum. She seems funny and smart. I think you guys read too much into her post.