Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive in to Law and Order...
10-29-2007, 08:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2007, 08:02 PM by DiverQueen.)
Dive in to Law and Order...
On November 1, 2007, at 9PM our time. USA network will air an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent that  involves a deceased diver washing up on shore and a possible terrorism plot.  Could be interesting!!  Especially when compared to almost anything  :Smile else on TV these days!  Reruns of Flipper anyone?   Wink
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
10-30-2007, 10:29 AM,
Re: Dive in to Law and Order...
Sounds good, I'll watch it. Big Grin ;D
11-02-2007, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2007, 12:18 AM by usediver.)
watched it tonight, very good story with history included, even if it was fast tracked in the archives... still, a fun take on historical possibilities;
they did a bit of rebreather explanation  for the layman, and even showed results of a bad diving ascent.
as for flipper reruns, where could you find them today???  at least we have Sea Hunt episodes avail , true underwater scenes, even if the plots are far fetched ,  and yes we know , electric eels wont hold still for the trusty rubber coated underwater crowbar every demolition diver carries on the job....

fun is where you find it
11-02-2007, 08:18 AM,
Good show, I would like one of those pails of gold coins.
11-02-2007, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2007, 08:14 PM by DiverQueen.)
Flipper reruns...On VHS at occasional thrift stores... Wink  Got online last night and forgot to watch the show... >Sad  I guess I'll have to wait for another rerun :Smile  Or "StormChasers" on Discovery!!  ;D  I wonder what Fuel Economy is on the T.I.V. :o
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
11-02-2007, 08:30 PM,
I'll guess 7 if it's a diesel, 4 if it's gas.

I was thinking about the same thing. It's like 7 ton and 400 hp <I think>. From the looks of it the first 1000 pounds is caulk.  ;D
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.