Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rum River
10-08-2007, 09:59 AM,
Re: Rum River
Good Morning, I had a very good time yesterday, very nice kids. Did you stop on 169? Look how long it took Mel Fisher to find the mother lode and he could see where he was going.
If you want to try again, let me know.
grumpie....
10-08-2007, 10:20 AM,

Traffic was little too busy to stop on 169.  On the south side of the river next to the rocks.  There is a little walleye hole probably eight to 10 feet, at least there was about eight years ago when I regularly fished it
10-08-2007, 01:07 PM,
sounds like I missed good fun!  You never hear Mel F. hitting a mother lode of ice saws or ice hole dippers!  He'd probably have a difficult time enticing investors on the low ROI to be expected for an expedition to old logging camp lakes!

I was up in your neighborhood Friday evening, Nate -- a friend took me along to a pottery show/sale (Robert somebody) just east of the bar where we had lunch after ice diving.  If I had known where we were headed, I would have checked in!

Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
10-08-2007, 02:23 PM,
Hi jon, are we go to Josh's on the 18?
10-08-2007, 03:27 PM,
we're a go as far as I'm concerned!  just posted an update on the coffee club thread as well.
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
10-12-2007, 08:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2007, 08:51 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Hi people, I am new to this forum and new to diving as of this last spring. I love the Muck diving as the lakes near here are not that clear. I have a fairly busy schedule with a young family and alot of week end projects but I would like to follow you all around during one of these dives some day. I have recently purchased two underwater metal detectors and I have found alot of what I think is cool. It would probably be considered junk by most. Well keep this forum going> I think this forum thing is neat.

Detector Guy John