Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ice Diving Minnetonka Wreck with Blue Wave Scuba Sat. March 1st
02-28-2008, 10:39 AM,
Re: Ice Diving Minnetonka Wreck with Blue Wave Scuba Sat. March 1st

You haven't seen the Ford super duty with a diesel powered hydraulic ice winch in action. ;D 8) I would like to try to get some good GPS coordinates of a hotspot on mille lacs. Or there is always the 3-5 carot option on green.

02-28-2008, 12:55 PM,
I am open to doing some diving the weekend of March 15th & 16th, would enjoy doing another dive with you guys.

Keep me in the loop.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201
02-28-2008, 02:09 PM,
if I didn't think I was going to be too busy this weekend packing for Hawaii, I'd think about hitting the Madiera.  I talked with Dean at the GLSPS show and he said the guys had been out there the weekend before and had awesome conditions.  I'm still toying with the idea of an ice dive this weekend, just so I have some nice numbers on the log to show in Hawaii, so if anybody decides to do something close to the cities I'll think it over! (but I probably wouldn't want to kill the whole day - maybe just a morning...and preferably Sat. so the BC would have time to dry out before packing the gear for the trip)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
02-28-2008, 08:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2008, 08:22 PM by arcFlash.)
My Bayfield trip is a go so I'm booked this weekend.

I can't be too sad. I think I have 6 dives this season. With any luck I'll see 10.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.