Remember me
Lost Password Register

Weight Box
03-11-2009, 12:55 PM,
Re: Weight Box
I use a small soft sided "Igloo" cooler/lunchbox. (It is way too ugly to be used as a lunchbox) The handles are a nylon strap that run continious under the cooler and back up to the other handle. I have had 30 lbs of shot in it with no worries and it is soft sided so it crams into what ever nook or cranny of the truck.
03-11-2009, 10:00 PM,
xsscuba.com sells a nice little weight bag. I have one its nice because the bottom is heavy duty mesh which allows the weights to dry. My zipper broke after a few years but the bag still work well for me..
03-12-2009, 01:44 PM,
I also use a 50 cal ammo can I could probably get 60# in it. I normally carry about 30#
03-13-2009, 08:37 PM,
I have a bag just like the XS Scuba one except mine says scuba.com on it because then it had free shipping.  I couldn't find one in town.

It has a couple holes in the bottom to drain and can handle 60 pounds or more I think.  Its a nice little bag.

03-14-2009, 09:31 AM,
I picked up an Akona weight bag from a local lds like mattd referenced. It's been a great bag. 5 years now.
Joe<br /><br />&quot;It is better to be doing than to wish you were doing&quot;-Me